STRONG AND DURABLE CRYSTICROOF INSTALLATION COURSES IN NOTTINGHAM
Manufactured by Scott Bader Company Ltd, CrysticRoof is an effective alternative for conventional roofing materials like bitumen, lead and felt. Backed by 60 years of experience in polyester chemistry, Scott Bader Company has an excellent reputation. With the support of technical experts and customer support system, they excel in manufacturing premium composite materials.
KEY BENEFITS OF CRYSTICROOF:
- Watertight It doesn’t have any joints or seams to weld. The resins present in the CrysticROOF system forms a powerful bond with the glass mat to produce a solid laminate. This helps in completely encapsulating the roof area.
- Innovative system CrysticROOF is an innovative, cold-applied system. Unlike bitumen-type membranes, there is no need for heat or naked flames. This makes CrysticROOF much safer for the contractor and the public.
- Cost reduction Due to health and safety concerns, most of the hot works is ban in public buildings. But, cold-applied CrysticROOF is widely used in projects that involve hot works as it is not burdened by the expensive insurance premiums.
KEY FEATURES OF CRYSTICROOF:
It is an “in-situ”, cold-applied, glass-reinforced polyester roofing system. It serves as a durable, leak-free alternative to conventional roofing materials, like bitumen, felt and lead. Also, it serves as a brilliant solution for different roof structures, including valley, flat and pitched. It is ideal for all roof shapes as well, including roof-lights, walkways and balconies.
Reasons to choose CrysticROOF:
- Strong, leak-proof and long-lasting
- Can be formed into any shape, including walkways, balconies, and roof-lights